First, the 300 line access-list was a bit of an exageration, more to make
the point that I don't want an ungodly long access-list.
Well, basically every floor in each building has its own /24 subnet.
Unfortunately the real problem is that to get to the Internet, traffic must
traverse VLAN 1, which also houses all my servers.  That's the real problem.
Is it possible to force traffic from one VLAN to go only out through my PIX
and not be able to browse the servers on that subnet?
Not being really familiar with the concept, I was thinking along the lines
of policy routing.  Is this the type of application it is intended for?  I'm
still trying to find good information on it.