Mossburg, Geoff (MAN-Corporate) wrote:

> LOL! That would be Qwest. :) The bad part is that they just
> reconciled THEIR
> data with OURS, not more than 6 months ago, so how accurate is
> that? (No
> slur intended toward Qwest) Would there be any way to get the
> circuit speed
> through debugging? Maybe debug lmi?

Debug frame lmi won't help either. It mostly just shows you that the LMI seq
numbers are going up.

Do the CSU/DSUs support SNMP? A lot of them do. Would there be a MIB that
would have info about the speed? Or something else in the MIB that would
give you a clue, like a product name or something? (If the product name was
something like SmartDevice56, you could guess that the circuit was 56 Kbps.)

Priscilla