Hey folks, Im hoping that one of you can help me with a problem.
I have a 4006 with a SUPIII running 2 VLAN's. The Data VLAN is VLAN 1 and
the Voice VLAN is VLAN 200.
I have a DHCP server on VLAN 1 with the proper scopes defined.
My problem is that the phone is getting a VLAN 1 ip address, not a VLAN 200.

Standard IP phone config:

interface FastEthernet x/x
 description IP Phone
 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
 switchport mode trunk
 switchport voice vlan 200
 no snmp trap link-status
 spanning-tree portfast

Now if I hardcode the switchport to VLAN 200 with a switchport access vlan
200 and switchport mode access, it works fine.

I did a debug on the SUPIII and I see the bootp request come in on VLAN 200,
and I can see the SUP III set the GIADDR to the VLAN 200 address.

I had the onsite tech take a look at the phone, and it see's itself as on
VLAN 200, so I don't understand why the request is being met with a VLAN 1
ip.

I know that the scopes are correct because hard coding the interface makes
it work. I know that the VLAN interface configuration is correct because it
works when the port is hard coded to the correct interface.

I suspected that CEF was preventing the router from setting the GIADDR of
the packet, but debug shows it doing it so now I am lost.

I tried the standard " no ip route-cache / mroute-cache " but that hasn't
helped. I don't know if it's a software bug or what, but I am at a loss.

Anybody done this before ? I have several 3500's running this configuration
and they work fine, so I am beginning to wonder if it isn't in the SUP III
that is causing the issue. Perhaps it says its rewriting the GIADDR, but its
not.

IOS used: System image file is "bootflash:cat4000-is-mz.121-12c.EW.bin"

Any help/thoughts/verbal abuse is appreciated.
I have a TAC case open to see what I'm doing wrong, but they aren't seeing
anything config wise being the problem so I thought I would try the experts
over here.

Thanks

Larry