Hi,
I know to avoid syn attacks we can beef up the security by setting the time
using 'tcp intercept' command. It has got 2 modes 'intercept' and watch
mode.

My requirement is that there is a hacker who use SYN to attack the server
150.100.1.254. I need to configure R1 to protect the server. Tunning on R1,
I need closing the tcp connections even the legitimate ones which are open
after 2.5 min.

How can I employ the above command here? Could someone help me out...

thanks

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!