From: sam sneed [mailto:vristevski@;hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 9:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PIX CCO question [7:56162]

My question only pertains to new equipment. For example, lets say I buy a
brand new PIX online. The place I buy from has one in stock thats been
sitting around for a year and they ship me that one. It has an older OS ,
lets say 5.4 with a few significant bugs. What do I do then? I'm basically
left with a piece of brand new equipment that doesn't work right. I figured
Cisco had a 90 day warranty or soemhting that would cover getting the new
OS?

Anyone know about this for sure?