Hi guys! I have a probem with some cable modems.
The fact is that in the network there are around 150
cable modems and the uBR can't see more than 90. I
tried a: 'clear cable modem all reset' and the same no
of modems is seen(90). The problem was that we had a
power outage and the uBR was reset.. If the cable
modems are hardware reset, the uBR sees them. I assume
there has to be a way to solve this problem without
going to each and every customer and reset the cable
modem..
     Thanks in advance,

Alexandru Barbu
CCAI,CCNA