here are a couple of internet sources I use:

time.nist.gov
ns.arc.nasa.gov
tick.usno.navy.mil

I haven't looked in a while, but these days you can probably do a google
search and get a zillion reliable time servers.

if your client requires the IP address, you can ping each of the names, and
get the IP in return.

have a single device synchronize against one or another of these sources,
then have all your other devices synchronize against the one hitting the
public side. Keeps unnecessary internet traffic to a minimum.

HTH

--

www.chuckslongroad.info
like my web site?