Hi all,

Would like some experience sharing from those who passed their written or
lab exam.

How long did you prepare before the written exam and how much long before
your first lab attempt?
How many hours did you study every day and during the weekend?
How did you plan your study strategies?

I gained my CCNP a year ago and am considering to take on this hardwork
towards CCIE. It seems to be difficult to start all over again after a year
break. I have read the blueprint and have a list of recommended books and
reference, also a list of equipment which should have as home lab. All I
need to do now  is to create a good study strategy and time allocation plan.

I would appreciate any experience you ever had during your studying, they
would be absolutely valuable for me.

Thanks in advance

Paul