You are correct. The only side-effects would be that
if another area needs to get to that network that
isn't advertised by the NSSA ABR they won't be able
unless static route is used, etc.

More detail... by default on NSSA External (type 7)
routes the P-bit is set which permits the Type7 to
Type5 at NSSA ABR. The not-advertise option turns off
the P-bit.

Erick

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/