Hello,
Does any one know of any specific shortcuts ( one example) on how to use the
DOC Cd efficiently?

I keep hearing and reading that you should know how to navigate this cd as
it is your friend in the Lab but all I can do is get to the command and
configuration guide and lookup specific features/cmds?

Is there a better way? Can someone point out with an example?

For eg. on CCO I can type www.cisco.com/public/technotes/tech_protocol.shtml
and get to the Technical Tips section.

Is there a way to get this info. on the Doc CD?

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely.

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!