I have a LAN segment in which I wish to move the routing from a 7206 to a
new 6509. On the 7206, The interface I want to move has the one main segment
(172.16.x.y/24) and around 15 secondary interfaces of various networks (My
predecessors apparently didn't like sub-interfaces). Unfortunately, IPX is
also being routed off of that interface. I want to separate all of these IP
networks into individual VLAN's and route between them. My question is how
can I get this one IPX network amongst the vlan's that need it? Is this
possible?