Budgets tight, no new big projects on the horizon.  Everything working
smoothly.  I should make use of the time and get a CCIE right?

My background:

20+ years in IT, mostly Unix (Sun, HP, etc), NT, various programming
languages, bla, bla.  Founded an ISP but closed it down after it sucked me
dry last year.  4 years using Cisco (36XX, 26XX, 29XX, 17XX, PIX), .
Engineering degree.  Now leading a small Infrastructure group of 12 with a
multinational corporate conglomerate.

I took a couple of practice CCIE tests I found on-line and got better than
1/2 right (do they really have multiple choice where you need to select more
than 1 answer to be right?  And those questions where non of the choices are
right?).

What study materials are recommended?  Which books and practice tests should
I get?  Seems to be a lot of stuff out there.  It can't all be good.

-John B.