hey jesse,

thanks for replying. i have another question for u.

i am an electrical engineer and pursuing my MS in telecommunications in US.
i cleared my CCNA last year and have a working experience for little less
than a year in networking field. Now i am in double mind, whether to go for
CCNP or CCIE directly. I saw the course curriculum for both. I think i can
manage CCIE written but not sure about the lab since i have just started
with my hands on experience.
so right now i am concentrating on CCIE written.

Now if given a choice between CCIE written and CCNP, which one do u advice
me to do. which one would help me in finding a good job according to u.

Thanks.