You can route based on source address if you use Policy based routing.  I'm
not sure of the exact syntax, but you can look it up on CCO (www.cisco.com)
Its something like this

1.  Create an access-list that matches the source address
2.  route-map national permit 10
        match ip address 101
        set ip next-hop int fa1/0
3. apply policy to interface