On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Wilson, Christian wrote:

> My dillema is how to secure remote administration.  I have not been able to
> find any documentation supporting SSH on the 4006's.  I have found docs on
> SSH for the 6509, but only in hybrid mode, and I am running native.  I have
> found a sketchy doc for the routers implementation of SSH, but it lists
that

SSH is one of the easiest things to setup on a Cisco router.  I recommend
the NSA's Cisco Router Configuration Guide.  It has a whole section
dedicated to SSH.  If you still have questions after reading that section,
feel free to ask and I'll answer your questions.

Later,
Andrew
---

http://www.andrewsworld.net/
ICQ: 2895251
Cisco Certified Network Associate

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all
of them yourself."