I've had good luck with the Exam Cram books by Coriolis Press.  They have
some errors, but they've worked for me.  Don't be afraid of the fact that
they're for the older test version.  The information in these books is still
accurate for the new tests.  You'll need something to suplement the errors
and omissions in these books though.  I recommend the Cisco Press CCNP
Preparation Library.
My method has been to read the Exam Cram books through a couple times and
use the Cisco books as reference - they're just way too big to read straight
through without falling asleep.
I also recommend getting some practice tests.  I've used Transcender which
are good, but I'm not so sure they've been worth the money.  Take a look at
some of the cheaper alternatives.