From: Firesox [mailto:sando2@;attbi.com]
Sent: 04 November 2002 12:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco routers and MRTG [7:56794]

Folks,
I am using MRTG to pull cisco Router's snmp mibs.
On ehternet interface the graph shows the max speed of 1250.0K which is
only 1.25 meg and on Fastthernet is shows as 12.5 megs. I am wondering
why they don't show 10 meg and 100 megs respectively and starting to
suspect how accurate MRTG is.

Thanks

 This email has been content filtered and
 subject to spam filtering. If you consider
 this email is unsolicited please forward
 the email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
 request that the sender's domain be
 blocked from sending any further emails.