I think they may focus on QoS stuff, but we'll see (I'll be prepared for
everything) as I'm taking the new test this Friday.

I know that they'll have 2 Cat 3550's from what they said in the summer, so
I guess trunking, etherchannel and other things like you mention, VLAN
tunneling may pop up as well.  Just as in the Routing and Bridging part,
you'll need to focus on the weird and twisted things they can come up with
with these new switches.

We'll see...

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/c3550/12111ea1/index.htm