hey chuck,
i checked cert zone but ur paper is not free for download.
Shahid
 The Long and Winding Road  wrote:As of this morning, I have been able to
verify the following resources for
Cisco 3550 study and practice. By Monday, not only will these switches be in
the CCIE Lab, but test takers will be responsible for all L2 and L3
functionality, including things like VLAN tunneling, BGP, and a wealth of
other things. This otter be fun!

1) Configuration guides and command references on CCO
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/c3550/12111ea1/index.htm
watch the wrap

2) NLI ( www.ccbootcamp.com ) I spoke to Mark Russell. Somewhere on the site
there is a free white paper covering 3550 basics. To judge from the web
site, it appears that 4 of the 5 rental racks have 3550's in them. Mark also
said that his package of updated and new scenarios is due "real soon now"
I'd like to say in a couple of weeks, but I don't remember if that's exactly
what Mark said.

3) IPExpert ( www.ipexpert.net ) has a new study guide out, which includes
scenarios with the 3550. The web site says that there are 3550's in the
rental racks. ( The diagram needs to be updated. )

4) Hello Computers ( www.hellocomputers.com ) has rental racks that include
3550's. They also sell a Lab study book with 24 scenarios and an optional
rack access purchase, including consulting with a CCIE

5) There are any number of e - bay auctions of rack rentals. rack rental
seems to be a going concern these days.

6) Certification Zone ( www.certificationzone.com ) has announced the
release of my white paper on the 3550. For a limited time, non subscribers
may download the two 3550 Lab scenarios with sample configurations that I
wrote as part of this white paper free of charge. Subscribers get the white
paper, the Q&A, and the labs. ( disclaimer - I was paid to write the Cert
Zone material, so I have a vested interest in its success )

Hope this helps.

Chuck
Shahid Muhammad Shafi
"Every man dies; not every man really lives"

remember, if God bringz u 2 it, He WILL bring u thru it!!!-

Please help feed hungry people worldwide http://www.hungersite.com/
A small thing each of us can do to help others less fortunate than ourselves

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now