Hello all,

When repairing a failed flash in 6509 w/MSFC I had to use the switch console
command to be able to set up the boot boot variable for the router since the
flash was replaced.  I do not have physical access to these boxes on a daily
basis but I can reach them via a console server or SSH.  Problem is that when
I use the console server to get to it it goes directly to the MSFC because
during the repair I used the switch console command, I want to switch the
console port back to the switch Supervisor but here is what it tells me.

SWITCH> (enable) switch console
This command is not supported on telnet session

OK, if the command is not allowed on a telnet (SSH) session then how do you
switch the console port back since I can't "console" into the Supervisor?

Seem crazy to be only able to switch it from the console, but the console
only
works for the  MSFC.

Thanks!!!