Hello fellow ciscoites
The question should include vat because that is is what cisco charge for the
lab, 1500$.
CCIE topics are well covered by now, and every candidate has a fair idea of
what to concentrate his sudies on.
However, reading through some of the posts on the 3550 and the speculations
on topics and features one will be tested on I find little to work on. I am
staring at the 3550 on my desk wondering what I should concentrate on
practising first.
Any realistic speculations anyone?

I heard Vlan tunneling, etherchannel etc. But then the magic word: QOS. This
can mean quite a lot. Could anyone narrow this down?
Much appreciated if you could.

PS
Being the realist, I see myself carpet bombing all possible topics to have
any chance of covering the lot. But a bigger degree of focus would really
help.