Hi,
I must admit that i am not an expert on PIX...but i have a question..Can you
have 2 outside interfaces on the PIX???
I have a PIX with an outside interface connected to a router with a link to
an ISP. Can i have another outside interface ex.Outside1 which connects to
another router with a link to another ISP??? I want to do loadbalancing to
these 2 ISPs.
Can i do loadbalancing using static routes???
Can i do policy routing on the PIX??? For example...i want traffic from some
inside hosts to go out to one ISP and the traffic from remaining hosts to go
via another ISP.Is this possible???
Would be of great help if someone could point out some documents where i can
get the above info.

Many thanx
Simon