Symon Thurlow wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Phew, 2nd time around passed support no problem.

Congratulations!

> The first time
> underestimated the difficulty of the exam. Since I had
> supported/installed/configured lots of Frame Relay and ISDN
> installs,
> and a bit of switching, I thought I could breeze through it.
> The exam is
> more in depth than day to day stuff.

Maybe you should have used my troubleshooting book and you would have passed
the first time! ;-) It's called Troubleshooting Campus Networks, but it does
deal with both LANs and WANs and covers all the topics for the Support exam.
I was one of the CIT course developers so I have a good feel for the test.
There's more info on the book and some other troubleshooting resources here:

http://www.troubleshootingnetworks.com/

> That's it for CCNP yay! I am going to begin CCDA and CCDP now, I
> remember reading somehwere that Priscilla's book- Top Down
> Network
> Design was a good read for the CCDP exam, is this correct?

Yes, Top-Down Network Design is good for both those tests. It's not a
certification book, but it covers the topics and much more. I think you'll
find those tests pretty easy after CCNP, although some people would
disagree. Good luck with it!

Priscilla