Hi All,

Sorry the OT post.  I have the following items available for sale:

1 Cisco 2513 with 8MB of RAM and 16MB Flash,

1 Cisco 4500 router with 16MB of RAM and 8MB of Flash.  This router has 2
Ethernet interfaces and 4 Serial interfaces,

1 Cisco Pix 16MB Flash (with box and documentation).  I bought this flash a
couple

week ago to prepare for my CSPFA exam because the 2MB flash doesn't support

any code higher than 5.1(5).  The Flash is "brand" new and fully tested (I
use it

for the exam),

4 pieces of 32MB of memory (128MB total) for the Pix515,

Make me an offer if you are interested.

Phillip