HI All,

Thx for your reply and I really appreciate your explaination.

I know that my customer is very difficult to use the whole BW in the high
delay time environment.

But I need to tell him what's the max throughput.

So that's why I need to tell him how they can do in their computer / network
change in order to get the max throughput - just like the network
optimization (I don't think they can get 64k, it is only theory can occur).

So according to s vermill,

I will ask customer to tune the window to the following figure:

64,000/8 * 0.51 = 4,080 Bytes

to get the max throughput, am I right?

In here, I assume that the satellite part is very stable (always 510ms), my
customer only transfer IP stuff. Not IPX or other protocol. Also I assume
that their MTU size is by default using cisco router default and their
transfer file size is 1M.

So is they can get the max throughput after setting the window size to 4080
bytes? and how it can be calculate base on above assumption (I mean the max
throughput)?

Kindly advice.....