paul,
When I talked about IPSec, I mean to say that AES is not currently supported
on
on Pix Firewalls on any VPN concentrator.  After I established connection
via
EAP/TLS on the wireless network, I have to make another IPSec connection via
Cisco VPN client to make a secure connection to the internal network or
surfing
the Internet from my wireless "DMZ" segment.  At the moment, I know that
Pix does NOT support AES, only 3DES.  CheckPoint has beaten Cisco to
the punch with SecureRemote (CheckPoint Client that is similar to Cisco VPN
client) that supports AES.  Now if you know where I can get AES for Pix
firewall
from Cisco, please let me know so that I can contact Cisco for support.
Mike G.
 Paul Forbes  wrote:Some notes/opinions:

1. A stolen laptop should trigger an employee to contact Human
Resources, Security and/or IS. Anything less on the part of said
employee is cause for termination - period. Alternatively, if the
perceived threat is via corporate/military espionage, then the
short-term solution is IPsec (IMO defeating the valuable properties of
wireless) and long-term PEAP. Better yet, no wireless access at all and
lock the your wired ports down via URT or some such.

2. ACS v3.1 was released and is orderable, but I can't find a single
thing regarding CRL support by the authentication server. I'm digging
around within my Cisco contacts for an answer. If I hear anything on
this front, I'll be sure to toss a up a comment.

3. Mike G. mentioned in a previous email the absence of AES in Cisco's
product plans. This is NOT the case - the AP1200 product line was
created so that, among other reasons, the CPU was capable of 256-bit
AES. This was addressed in some detail at the San Diego Networkers'
evening Product Session by Mike McAndrews, the Director of Product
Management for the Wireless Networking BU.

Cheers all.

Paul

Do you Yahoo!?