Dear Cisco Pals,

I have configured Cisco3661 with E1/PRI Balanced Network modules for dial in
connection from remote users using ISDN TA from a windows PC. Everything is
working fine. Now I have to convert the dialup to leasedline (I mean ISDN
leased line or an ISDN nailed up connection). The TA at remote user supports
nailed up isdn (Zyxel Omni net plus). What configuration changes I have to
have at the 3661 side kindly let me know. The Telecom guys have nailed up
the channels as required. I have searched cisco.com but could not find much
on it. Anybody who have done it could help me more.
--
Regards

Swapnil Jain
CNE,MCSE,CCNA,CCDA