Hi,

Starting in IOS 12.2(4)T they added a dialer
persistent feature that does this (ignores the idle
time basically). If you don't have that IOS or higher,
you set the idle-time high and make sure theres some
form of traffic that is considered interesting by the
dialer-list defined so the idle time never expires.
Also use the 'either' option on the dialer idle
command so the idle timer gets reset for traffic in
either direction.

Erick

http://webhosting.yahoo.com