We have it where I work and it, like any other tool has it's strong and weak
points.
Comes with several scripts but for QOS testing you may have to modify them
yourself.
For basic testing I found it easy and effective to use.
Most here that have used it like it very much, but add that it is very
complicated and can consume much of your time learning to use it most
effectively.
If you have the time to play with it and the money-then yes.