On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Arni V. Skarphedinsson wrote:

> My company is thinking about buying NetIQ4s Chariot software, any one here
> have any good or bad experince with that product, and Is it as helpfull as
> it seem for troubleshooting network problems.

Contact me off list and I can answer a lot of your questions about it.
I've used Chariot extensively and personally I don't like it.  It has its
niche and it wasn't what I was looking for.  There is actually a device
that does a better job if you are looking for more than only throughput
testing.

Andrew
---

http://www.andrewsworld.net/
ICQ: 2895251
Cisco Certified Network Associate

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all
of them yourself."