Well, Priscilla's Book covers  the material.  I had problems reading it
though.  I've gotten so used to reading poorly written technical books, that
whenever I find a passage that is really readable  I assume it's fluff and
skip past it. Since most of her book is readable and well written, I found
myself reading thorough it a couple of times.

Seriously though Top-Down Network design is really helpful.  These were the
most difficult tests that I've taken.

Jarett