Hi Folks, Does anyone know if PIX or VPN Concentrators support GRE to enable
multiprotocol routing such as EIGRP.I have 10 branches and am thinking to
replace my FR clould with site-to-sit VPN.  IPSEC doesn'tsupport
multiprotocol routing such as EIGRP and requires GRE to work in parallel. As
far as I know GRE is only supported in routers and Cisco yet to provide this
feature in PIX and Concentrators.How in the world I could  do  this since my
hearquarter has PIX and that is where I wanted my VPN tunnels.Is there any
alternatives? Does PIX 510 support VPN? Regards, Teza

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com