http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk367/technologies_configuration_examp
> le09186a00800a43f6.shtml

I don't know that that really counts as the Pix 'supporting' GRE.  I would
call it a case of 'allowing' GRE tunnels to go through it.  Support for GRE
usually connotes the ability to actually source/sink GRE tunnels, which the
Pix still cannot do.