Hi All,

We have installed Aironet 350 series bridges 2 months ago. They were working
fine until yesterday.  Bridges are on the top of  two buildings and they
were and are clearly seeing each other, freshnel zone okey. But yesterday
morning the network was gone. We have controlled the settings and set up the
bridges again. Checked that if they can see each other, yes. But it doesn't
work. Bridge link down. Then we have changed the rate to only 1 Mbit, found
a really clear channel and it started to work but really in a bad mood. The
client bridge was associating and then disappearing every 1 minute. Now the
wireless network is down.

Has anybody faced a problem like this?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,