Dear All,

=20

I'm doing my first AS5300 installation, after configuration, I did the
first connection test by using my notebook and open a Hyper terminal
session then dial the AS5300,=20

The AS5300 software configuration guide says that after dialling from
the Hyper I must get The username & password prompt, but this is not
what I get, as I only see Connect 50660 then there is a rubbish on the
screen for around 30 seconds, then the line disconnects,

Can anyone help me solve the problem, knowing that I teried with my
hyper and AS5300 speed settings with no luck,

Thanks in advance,

=20

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
Blank Bkgrd.gif]