Will do!
Sorry, for the confusion and have included the previous messages i received
from all the very kind people who uses this group.
JB -

There are a lot of considerations you need to think about, not so much on
the legal side but more on the security side.

You have a company that first wants to have internet access - what's the
purpose for the internet access?  For outbound internet?  What about
inbound?  Websites etc?  What kind of digital information can be found at
the mortgage company that the mortgage company wants to protect?  What is
the value of the information and what's the risk if the information has
unauthorized access?

This is your first concern.  Now you want to connect other sites to this
office.  They'll need internet access as well.  You can do two things.  Do
split tunneling, which means data bound for the internet goes directly to
the satellites ISP and data bound for the home office is encrypted via VPN.
Or you can disable split tunneling which means all the satellite's internet
bound traffic goes to the home office and out the home offices ISP.

The home office has opened up digital access from the internet to data that
it might want to protect.  So if the data is valuable, the home office needs
to take the necessary steps to secure that data.  Now you're connecting
other offices to the home office.  If these sites are using spit tunneling,
you now how multiple security 'holes' that need to be managed to the degree
that the home office is secured.  And since 80% of all malicious attacks on
digital data and resources comes from within, the home office has become
much more vulnerable.  With split-tunneling, you have to invest in security,
again, equal to the home office.  With split-tunneling disabled, you only
have to concentrate internet related security at the home office, but this
adds hops and latency.  And now the home office needs to consider internal
threats.

This is a high level overview.  There are a lot more details involved that
require a lot of time and consideration.

Steve