Hi group.
I'd like to know if anyone else has seen this strange error in MC3810
with VCM6.
Basically, if I load an IOS that has no Voice feature, the card is
detected as.
1 6-DSP(slot2) Voice Compression Module(v01.K0)
and the router boots fine.
If I load any image with Voice, the card is detected as.
1 6-DSP(slot2) High Performance Compression Module(v01.K0)
and the router loops with this error.

c54x_state_readyWARNING: DSP type unknown & defaulted to C542
c54x_state_readyWARNING: DSP type unknown & defaulted to C542
c54x_state_readyWARNING: DSP type unknown & defaulted to C542
c54x_state_readyWARNING: DSP type unknown & defaulted to C542

Any ideas?