From: James Willard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 11:53 PM
To: 'cebuano'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Weird MC3810-VCM6 error [7:57916]

This is just a hunch, but could you possibly have a high performance VCM
in a non-V3 MC3810 (i.e., MC3810 or MC3810-V)? It will say on the back
of the chassis what type it is. Only the V3 model supports the high
performance VCM, so using one in a non-V3 might cause that error...

James Willard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]