Not sure what exactly you want to achieve, but here are two options:

- connect a gig-ethernet port of a switch to your gig-ethernet port
  of the 7600 and use a 10/100 port on the switch with fixed 10MBit
  speed setting

- use traffic shaping as described in the OSM config guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps368/products_module_configuration_guide_chapter09186a008007cb27.html#66161

hth

Reinhold