From: Mike Fountain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 November 2002 01:17
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Stateful NAT Failover [7:57857]

I've seen some stuff on Cisco, but it has only been for the 7500, 10000, and
12000 series routers.  I haven't read too closely, but it may only be for
failover for RPs within the same chassis.  It also seems to require the
12.0(22)S code, I'm not sure where that train was rolled into the 12.1 or
12.2 trains.

Here is the only link I've seen so far that gives config commands:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/120newft/120
limit/120s/120s22/sso120s.htm#xtocid29