Priscilla is right, there is a lesson to be learned here.  I think too many
people focus on a particular vendor or a particular technology and they miss
out on the big picture.  Where I work I'm able to get by being basically a
routing and switching guy but I still have to dabble in a lot of other
stuff:  unix, content networking, security, etc.  Even with that I don't
consider myself to be very well-rounded just yet.

People like Adrian who take the time to become proficient in a number of
areas deserve the rewards of their hard work.

And to Adrian, I say congratulations!

Regards,
John

http://home.attbi.com/~neiby