Hi All,

I have a pair of CSS 11150 switched (vrrp configured for redundancy)
configured for load balancing between 2 web application server (Layer 5).The
setup up was working alright and we tested the load balancing and the
request used were going to both servers on round robin.

Now I am facing problem that the request is sent to only one server. When I
see "show load"  it shows for one server1 as 2 and server2 as 255 and that
is the reason request is not being sent to server2. The CSS is using all
default configuration related to load treshold and teardown timer etc.

Can anyone tell me how to reset the load value on the CSS..or any other info
on this will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sukhdev.