Hi.

I'd simply use secured switchports fixed to one MAC address
and a DHCP server which gives out IP addresses based on MAC
address. You could also use static ARP entries (this would
need to be done to all the machines on the network though).

But I can not really see a scalable Solution. 100 stations?
Error prone and a maintenance nightmare.

Perhaps someone has a more elegant solution?

Regards,
Oliver

Aaron Ajello sagte:

--