From: Godswill Oletu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 November 2002 20:43
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: I seems Confused.....Peer-to-to TCP/IP Network [7:58255]

Hi Mark,

Actually before now I had been checking the routing table 'route print'
and also the netbios cache. On Computer A with IP address 192.168.0.1,
there is a route to network 192.168.0.0 through interface 192.168.0.1
and on Computer B with IP address 192.168.0.2, there is a route to
network 192.168.0.0 through interface 192.168.0.1 (seem great!).

I will try reinstalling the OS, because I look stupified, however
currently am trying it on another computer to see what happens.

What I did not mention is that, on both Computer A and B, I have two
NICs each. My intention is to implement double NATing. Computer B is
connected to the Internet through RJ45 broadband and this connection is
working great!. My goal was to NAT this connection to Computer A and
then NAT it again from computer A downstream (I have not reached here),
I do not think the presense of two NICs in each computer would have any
thing to do with thei.

Thanks men!
Godswill