That is really funny.

-----Original Message-----
From: Godswill Oletu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 December 2002 14:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: I seems Confused.....Peer-to-to TCP/IP Network [7:58255]

Hi Mark and All!

This is to thank everyone who responded or think through my question but
could not response.

I have been able to resolve the problem.

Actually, I install Checkpoint NG on the Windows NT 4.0 system for my
home lab but had not being using it. So I completely forgot that its
security modules still loads in the services. So it drops all traffics.

Thanks once again.

Regards.
Godswill