Hi group,

      Howdy?....

     I have my branch office located in India and our headquarters in US
.The offices are connected via 512kbps IPLC. These offices have their own
separate Internet links. Now we are opening one more office in India.
         We need a solution like this...

                The existing office is going to be connected with our new
office by a leased line. This leased line is an E1 line. The new office will
also have an IPLC connected to our HQ in US. We have the following
requirements...

1.      The existing office and new office should have voice and data
(obviously) connectivity via the leased line
2.      A receptionist is not going to be in new office. Hence all calls for
new office will land in the existing office and then gets transferred to the
new office
                Via the leased line. This is where I am stuck.... On how to
integrate data/voice and POTS voice using the same leased line.

3.      Redundancy needs to be enabled for each other. i.e. If the IPLC is
down from existing office to US , automatically it has to take the new
office IPLC to
                Communicate to US and it's the same for the new office

        Please give in your suggestions/advices/comments. I would be glad to
receive all your replies.

     Regards
     Guruprasad

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had
a name of winmail.dat]