I must admit that I was surprised to see so many product questions on my
last CCIE recert (security).  I was expecting difficult technical
questions and (relatively) easy product questions, and I got the reverse
- the technical questions were simple, and the product questions were
surprisingly detailed.

In general, though, I found the blueprint on the website to be pretty
accurate.

My $0.02, anyway.

 -sd

--