""Mirza, Timur""  wrote in message
> we are looking to migrate isdn backup at our retail stores to dsl...is
there
> anyone that has performed this already?

CL: having done a number of data networks that were DSL based ( but none
migrating ISDN to DSL ) I can offer this consideration: if a DSL link goes
down for whatever reason, it may take more than a couple of days for your
telco to get it back up and working. You will want to have some solid
service level agreements in place. DSL on the whole is extremely reliable.
The problem tends to be during those rare instances when it is down for
whatever reason, some telcos seem to have DSL repair low on their priority
list.

CL: other than that caviat, why not?