Folks, I just received my 6 mos. heads up for my CCNP. My CCNP expires in
May of 03 and my DP in June of 03. My second and hopefully last CCIE lab
date is on for 7/30 but can be pushed out into September.

Are there any re-certification books that specifically cover the recert.
exam? Or, is the exam just a rehash of the same stuff with a few newer items
in it?

Has anyone taken these re-certifications exams yet? Any tips.. Greatly
appreciated...

With work and the CCIE stuff should I even bother to re-certify???

Regards...

/JS