I would second Chuck on this. I have seen some folk
with DSL backup when the backup didn't work. Always
was something with the provider. If you go this route,
make sure to test/use the DSL connection on a weekly
or bi-weekly basis. Same could be said for ISDN
though. I guess it all depends on how good your
provider is :)

My home DSL connection has been a roller coaster ride
as well.

--- "Mirza, Timur"

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://mailplus.yahoo.com